Economy of dragonwets

From: Master Gollum <llimac_at_geocities.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:54:42 +0100

Andrew Raphael:
>The dragonewts don't really use the land. They hunt in it, zip through

>on dragonewt roads, conduct incomprehensible ceremonies in it. They
>don't occupy it like the Orlanthi farmers do. So the dragonewts
>noticed the Orlanthi infrequently. Most of the time, dragonewts ignore

>humans (and trolls, elves, dwarves, etc., etc,.).

20.000 are the dragonwets of Dragon Pass. If most of them live Dragon's Eye lands, how subsist? I think for hunter society is impossible maintain a great city, it need some infrastructure. If orlanthi farmer the land they take dragonwet habitat. Where hunter after? For feed 20.000 mouth it need a lot of food!

Peter Metcalfe:
>The Beast People were also very strong.
Yes, it's correct. And question ever ask me is who are Beast People's breeds? I know centaure, satire, (harpies?), minotaure, swan maidens of Kerofinela, and the others? Are mourocant and babouins Beast People? And ducks?
They live mixed? Or you can find a tribe of minotaures or satires? Ninfes and spirits of lands are members of their society? If they are the result of experiments of EWF, what was theirs purpose?

Someone know pamaltelan links?

Master Gollum
http://www.dragonmania.com/glorantha

PS: Jose Ramos I sent you a mail, but your adress is incorrect(?) Thanks for your answer! (Si puedes mandame un mail con tu direccion correcta)