Hero Wars

From: simon_hibbs_at_lycosmail.com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 07:24:50 -0500 (EST)

bjm10 :

>I specifically wanted some input on using Hero Wars as the engine wherein
>to play 4-color comic book superheroes. It looks very nicely made for it.

Then why on earth didn't you say so?

I suggest you re-post on a hero wars rules, or general roleplaying mailing list, or a mailing list of superhero games, not a mailing list for roleplaying in Greg Stafford's world of Glorantha.

>Too bad that some folks decided to instead invent a straw man to joust
>against rather than take my question literally and at face value.

Hero wars is a game for Gloranthan roleplaying. You offered character descriptions for hero wars on a Gloranthan mailing list. I for one took you precisely at face value.

Of course I realised you were trolling, but I did give you the benefit of the doubt anyway.

Simon Hibbs