Humakti in Alkoth

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:28:21 EST

In a message dated 3/16/00 11:16:40PM, you write:

<< Step 2: You are grabbed by the guards, forced onto a chopping block and then
 beheaded with a reed axe. Though the axe does not bite your flesh, it does  bite your soul. In effect you feel dead, you feel seperation of soul and  body and the full horror of that, yet they inhabit the same point and can  interact as normal.

I assume that this makes entering Alkoth to be off limits for Humakti. Or at least leaving Alkoth, since they would be being ressurected. Am I correct in thinking this? Also, do non-Alkothi who leave the city feel the urge to join the Humakt cult as per normal resurrectees?.

Keith N