Questions

From: Svechin_at_cs.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:39:38 EST

Alex:
>ALKOTH & The Empirical Humakti
> Thanks Martin for the answers, I hope SGU will be out soon or I won't be
>able to hold my next burst of questions.

Greg has said he will publish it as soon as its finished. We are close to half way through but that is pre-edit. I would say late this year for a close to finished manuscript and thats with Wes and I working on it about four nights or days a week (yes, we type faster than that, but its the concepts behind the Empire that we are finding the slow part).

In the meantime please don't hesiitate to ask questions. Your Alkoth questions were excellent thought provokers. I keep the debate on file, so your thoughts may influence the book. If you are unsure of an Imperial concept, anyone, you're more than welcome to ask about it. I can't guarantee a solid answer, but we'll do our best!

Martin Laurie