Re: Manga or superheroes?

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:36:25 EST

Alexandre Lanciani:

<< IMO absolutely the former. I tried the rules for the first time yesterday, and it felt like playing an hypothetical Samurai Showdown RPG! I thought maybe we didn't have firm grasp on what was happening but then I watched an old Saint Seyia's episode with my "mental HW rules interpreter" on and everything checked perfectly.>>

      IMO, it should be capable of either approach, or of neither, as the gaming group wishes. My impression is that for those people who don't want a 'manga' approach to their Gloranthan gaming (and I know I don't) the system still works - although, frankly, not as well as it should do, which is a pity.

Forward the glorious Red Army!
Trotsky