Re: Who the heck is Argrath

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:24:31 +0000

Victor Lane:

> I'm new this list and I have only been RQing for 2 years. So I just
> hade to ask this question (and feel free to call me an idiot) :who
> the heck is Argrath? Thank you very much.

Oh, that's a hard one. ;)

Argrath is the Prince of Sartar who returns from exile, rallies the Sartarites and the rest of the peoples in Dragon Pass, and drives off the Lunars, finally attacking the Red Moon itself.

The problem is, "Argrath" is as much a title as a name, meaning "liberator", and there is good evidence that a lot of Argrath's deeds have been done by different p