I do not want to know...

From: rmeints <rmeints_at_ford.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:45:43 +0200

As for the eating habits of dragonewts...

I do not want to know. We really cannot comprehend what they are up to anyway.
Just because some dragonewts hunt does not necessarily mean that they hunt for
food. Just because somebody sees a dragonewt eat something does not mean they
eat for noursishment. Maybe a dragonewt acts like a herbivore because he has been
given the punishment of eating green things for a season. I have no doubt that most
dragonewts have no particular taboos about eating anything, including each other,
or each others feces. For all we know, dragonewt droppings might be a cryptic
message system they use to exchange information. Lastly, I am very sure that
dragonewts sometimes do weird things in front of non-dragonewts just to see
our reaction.

The Inhuman King has that title for a reason after all...

The only book I would ever want to see on dragonewts would be how to play
them as weirdly and unpredictably as possible AND only as NPCs.