Wolfrunner's song

From: Thomas Gottschall <Silkeyes_at_mailandnews.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:54:57 +0200

Hi everyone,

Mr MOB wrote :

> Just so you know, Mike Cule's Wolfrunner's Song was also published in
> print, in Questlines II, along with a reasonably inappropriate pic of a
> chick in triple-racked trolly armour by Mark Baldwin.

Well, I don't know why you say it's an inappropriate pic (ok, the runes or darkness, death and disorder are kind of neither Vinga nor Telmori), the only inappropiate thing I could make out was the very low level of nudity in this pic. So I see your point ! *l* bye, Thomas

"Dreams are the best things reality has to offer..."

Sartar page : http://Sartar.silkeyes.de
Telmori page : http://Telmori.silkeyes.de