Stuff I'd like to see

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:40:44 +0100

<<Crossposted to the hw-rules list and to the Glorantha Digest>>

I was going through my old RQ materials when I came across an article by one Bruce Dresselhaus written as publicity for the release of RQ3 (It's in HEROES Vol 1 No 5). In it he describes being a playtester for RQ3 and says that their adventures:

He goes on to speak of prophecies and heroquests and being offered peanuts by boggles.

Now, isn't that just the sort of adventure you want? Grand scale, lots to see and already available in house? Any chance that any part of that would be available for HW?