Garhound

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 23:18:37 +1000

G'day all,

Garhound

Jeff Kyer sez, of adapting the Garhound Contest and using it as an intro scenario for HW:

>It works very, very well! I have been using the 'guts' of the contest
>as a fast and dirty introduction adventure. I'm not too keen on the
>Pavis area and doing my demo and instructional work in the Sartar, where
>its less stinky.
>
>I was using some conversions but I was hesitant to write them up here as
>one should never steal thunder unless its a HeroQuest.

Please don't feel constrained by me: I'd like to see it!

Cheers,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN - 9 Parker Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia +61-3-9428-9048
           Email me : mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
     MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html
 DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html