Lastralgortelli

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:33:00 +1200

Joerg Baumgartner:

>After the disastrous solo-campaign of the Lastralgortelli against
>the Dara Happans under Urvairinus following the much more successful
>joint campaign (recorded in Dara Happa as the destruction of Elempur),

I don't think the Ram People that Urvairinus fought were Lastralgortelli. They are more primitive than Vingkotling Orlanthi or Daxdarius's hoplites in that nobody on either side uses swords, armour or chariots.

Hence I'm of the opinion that the invasion of the Ram People was well before Vingkot's time and that the destruction of the Lastalgortelli occured later. IMO the Ram People invasion is an early myth and belongs in the same period that Brightface starts creating an empire.

>that tribe's remains and volunteers made up the first Vingkotling star
>tribes, the Liornvuli and another I have to read up when I get my hands
>on Enclosure (Stravuli?).

The Forosivuli of Holay.