Late approval

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 15:42:40 GMT

<<Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:57:42 -0800
From: Dan McCluskey <daniem_at_microsoft.com> Subject: RE: Things that go bump...
I have a little theory about interactions of a >W3 difference IMG, which is that they simply don't happen... It might sound kinda dumb and arbitrary, but I think it fits really well -- let's see if I can explain: (snip wonderful theory)
so, does this make sense to anyone but me???>>

Ehi, I liked a lot that theory, Dan.

Because I am malicious (but feel confident that now or tomorrow my malice will turn on me) I add that your theory could even be applied to Guru reactions to Newbie Digesters:

Firstly they don't see them,
secondly they see them but don't notice really, thirdly they see, notice and think "who is this newbie?" fourthly they react with apparent benevolence, fifthly they react with wathever they have at hand, sixthly they could even silently promote the newbie, so they are not embarassed by the fact they now listen to him/her.

Ehi, don't feel angry. It's just a joke. I _know_ you are not the ones my own malice tells me you are.

errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum sed nihil humanum ad me alienum sit
rosa pristina stat nomine, nomina nuda tenemus et cetera

Ciao
Gian