Italian distributors

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 07:05:20 GMT

ITALY
Roma Giochi
Via Tarquinio,
Prisco 50
00181 ROMA
(39) 6-781-0670

Stratelibri SRL
Via Paisiello No. 4
20131 Milano
(39) 2-295-10317

This is what I read on your site today.
I am glad to know that there is a shop in Rome (700 km from my home) but I must confess that I visited the Milan shop last month and it is not located anymore at the address you give.
Italian market, in the North, is still ruled by magic-cards and warhammer games. Not that I have anything against these fine systems, but they actually destroyed the RPG market (and of course RQ) in the North of Italy
(even Verona's retailer is close, I checked last February). The Brescia shop
is concerned (as Milan) only about cards and miniatures.

Secondly, the Milan shoppe had just a couple of old RQ-Avalon Hill stuff and the owner knew far less than me the coming news from HWars. I must admit I only knew Glorantha and RQ, back in 1988, when I ventured in London and visited "the Orc's Nest".

If you (Issaries) are interested, I could give you a name for a contact (a shop) here in Cremona. I would regret that no North Italian player had the opportunity to know HeroWars and Glorantha because the actual Milan distributors don't believe in it.

Ciao
Gian

P.S. Ehi, just before anyone becomes more malicious than me: let me state that I have no quota on the profits this Cremona shop has, and I barely know the owner, but if you need a help, I suppose I can do something.