Orlanthi Initiation Part 2

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:36:19 +0100

One of the things I did before running the (virgin) players in my new game was give them a basic rundown of the situation in Sartar, including the Lunar Invasion. I then sat their characters down with Trioc the Ploughman (from the Greydog information in the latest ToTRM) and the clan LM and let them ask questions about the world as the fifteen year olds and younger that they then were.

The first question I got was: "How could Orlanth *allow* this to happen to us?"

I managed to answer it but not in the best way. I should have mentioned the Gbaji wars, Lokamayadon, and the EWF.

I'm looking forward to the campaign with this bunch... - --
Michael Cule