RIP: White Bear

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 21:36:38 +0000

Steve Lieb:
> Is the White Bear *really* dead in the permanent "no it's not
> even going to come back during the Hero Wars" really, really
> dead sense?

I think so.

However, the solution lies somewhere else: with the successes of the Lunar Kalikos quests, I suppose that Rathori wintering periods will have shortened significantly. On the other Hand, Argrath's Valindsson quest will probably end their importance as a military threat, provided Fronela still stands by this time. Imagine a whole (missing) summer's time to find and destroy sleeping bear Hsunchen...

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #524