Quick escape yurts

From: Oliver Bernuetz <oliver_bernuetz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:56:10 CDT

(Oh why or why am I even getting involved in this mess????)

Oh well, here goes Graham J Robinson in reply to Peter Metcalfe :

>Yurts are specifically designed to be quickly moved. In the real >world a
>yurt and it contents can be packed and ready to move in well >under an
>hour.

So why are these raiders who have successfully eluded the horse patrols (no easy trick but doable) so that they can sneak up on a camp giving the people in the camp any time whatsoever to move before they launch their surprise attack? Misplaced sense of fair play? If they had been discovered already they'd have buggered off back to the bush where they came from OR they'd have died.

Oliver D. Bernuetz
www.geocities.com/bernuetz