Re: Polar Bears

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:00:16 EDT

Andreas Mueller:

<< In RQ transformation magic did not alter the weight respectively size.>>

    It didn't automatically do so. There is no inherent reason, as far as I can see, for the Transform Body spell of one or other of the hsunchen peoples not to have the effect 'increases SIZ, but gives no other powers', for instance.

<< Has this changed with HeroWars-Rules? >>

    I haven't actually seen a description of a hsunchen cult in HW, so its difficult to say. I'd imagine that it has, and that gaining the Large or Small of your totem beast is one of the many ways you can emulate it, for at least some tribes.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky