Bear with me

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 00:29:07 +0000

Bear color schemes:
ok, so the medium sized bears are covered. Are there no cave bears, grisleys, or other monsters? What kind of surface world bear is associated with Odayla (apart from the Sky Bear)?

Steve Lieb
> OK, so they kill a horse or two (unlikely to kill them,

What can kill a moose will kill a horse, no? We're talking about archers, here.

> but let's assume). Then what? They have a half-ton of horseflesh
> lying on the ground a long way from the forest?

Then they bear it back, or wolf it down there and then bearing their animal shape.

They take only the choice bits, too. Eat the liver hot and raw, then take the filet and the best cuts.

As the plus side, they don't have to penetrate very far to shoot down a few horses for dinner, and if the stupid riders want to retaliate, they will have to fight within the forest.