Re: Bear with me

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 03:00:55 EDT

Joerg:

<< ok, so the medium sized bears are covered.>>

     There's a couple of others in Kralorela, FWIW.

<< Are there no cave bears,>>

    Not that I know of. Although there are big bear spirits in Rathor's portion of the spirit plane, and likely elsewhere too.

<< grisleys>>

    'Grizzly bear' is just another name for a brown bear. They get quite large, with the biggest RW subspecies being the Kodiak bear of the Bering Straits.

<< What kind of surface world bear is associated with Odayla (apart from the
Sky Bear)?>>

      It doesn't actually say which it is in AR, but it's most likely a brown bear, I would think, as they're better hunters than black bears. Unless there's some uniquely Manirian bear (other than the leaping bear of Prax, that is) that Greg hasn't mentioned to me or asked me to put in.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky