LM Sword Sages

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 22:36:20 +0000

In my KoDP games, I had that venerable old LM sage as my warleader, and also the younger ones leading their clans by example. They had the knowledge when and how to act, but they also had the skill to act.

Such a Lhankor Mhyte could be a student of military matters who knows that upon occasion the sword is sharper than the pen.

I'd hate to lose the quaint old Zero type investigators, too. If Indiana Jones was a Heortling, he'd be a Lhankor Mhy initiate...

Now Mr. Jones is about as typical for archaeologists as sword sages are for LMs in general, but let's keep the odd one around.