"I'm Spartacus!"

From: Gary R Switzer <gswitzer_at_loop.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 15:28:49 -0700

I'm enjoying the Red Emperor discussion, beats the hell out of bears with longbows any day...

Martin sez:

>Why not? Just use Ganesetarus magics. He has the power to lie in front of a
>truth test - its called self deception and with it one can believe one is
>anything and the Antirian judge will say you tell the truth.

Maybe the key to being a claimant to the title of RE is the capacity to delude yourself into thinking This Time It Will Be Different and you'll be able to maintain
some degree of control. Of course it never is and a very exclusive club on the Moon (or a special Lunar Hell, depending on your POV) gains another member.

This would be consistent with the idea that the RE has no past life... Why would
he need one? He has yours.

Gary R Switzer
Aero Hobbies