MOBS Emperor post

From: Svechin_at_cs.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 02:51:21 EDT

> I have one rule in life that I hold sacrosanct. If it ain't broke, break it
> anyway and see if we can build a better one, cos NOTHING is perfect. If
> you're a Babylon 5 fan, I guess I'm a Shadow - evolution through conflict and
> change. This is why I'm arguing this through with everyone who wants too,
> rather than writing. If you can convince me through argument that I'm wrong,
> then great. I want to evolve my thinking on the Empire, not stay stuck in
> one mode of thought.
>
> Convince me I'm wrong. What is your logic?

Wow!

Martin, I'm very impressed. There are many strong & interesting personalities on this list, but you are really unique: utmost self-confidence combined with utmost flexibility, this is a rare combination indeed! :o)

Christoph Kohring Pro glorantha saepe pro Orlanth semper.

P.S.: Which famous movie was the inspiration for your latest Onslaught story?!?