The whacko Soviet-style stuff... that unfortunately got whacked!!!

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 00:05:03 +0200

>De : owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com (The Glorantha Digest)
>À : glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com
>Objet : The Glorantha Digest V7 #576
>Date : Mar, 25 avr 2000 17:23
>

> There's plenty of stuff in the fan-based oeuvre that
> hasn't been taken on as GAG. Frex, the model of Moonson's succession has,
> whereas all our whacko Soviet-style stuff clearly hasn't.

That's a damn shame if I may say so... :) ;) :)

Onward the glorious Blue Army!!!

GGoering

P.S.:

>>Maybe Belintar _was_ the Red Emperor ? He lost his color when the Red Moon
>>was destroyed & he escaped to the past or something like that ?!?
>
> OOOKK!! OOOOK!!! OOOOOK! (Jumps up and down excitedly: this is a Very
> Dumb Idea and too stupid to have a chance at becoming Gloranthan Reality
> but really must become a Major Red Herring and Untrue Rumour Real Soon
> Now...)
> - --
> Michael Cule

Thanks, Michael, I'm glad you liked it. :o)

So, to repeat it slightly differently...

Rumour:

Belintar was the Red Emperor. He lost his color when the Red Moon was destroyed by Argrath'dragons & retired to the past in Holy Country. R/A

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #579