Spleen

From: Svechin_at_cs.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:26:57 EDT

Nick:
>Martin vents a heck of a lot of spleen, much of it highly and deliberately
>offensive to the fans, authors, publishers and con-organisers

What are you talking about Nick? We've been having a good debate and you come out with this?

>who have done their damnedest to keep Glorantha alive all these years.

So if someone disagrees with you or a few other people they are being offensive?

Really this a most perplexing thing to say.

>Somebody tell me: why did we bother?

I can only imagine that you must be reading someone elses emails, certainly not mine, which have repeatedly stated my belief that fan work kep G going during the dark years.

>And why should we ever bother again?

Beats me. I don't know why I bother having an open debate on this issue. Perhaps I should just write SGU and not bother talking it through in an honest forum of discussion, because I get responses like this.

Martin Laurie