I'll keep the Red Flag flying here....

From: Davison Nick <N.A.P.Davison_at_greenwich.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:08:09 GMT

> Well, if you're willing to read some of that disgusting, inaccurate (hawk,
> spit) *fan*-published stuff, that'd be in the Granite Phalanx cult writeup
> (Tales #12, p.28 - Mythos and History, and The Cult in the World) for some
> of the physical characteristics of regimental standards, and the black box
> at the start of "Tarsh War" (p.8) for strategic implications of the new
> Lunar vexilla. Both are by Chris Gidlow.

Both these sources are fine for me.( and the rest of our gaming group)

I for one will never forget Chris Gidlow's Darth Vader impression and setting the scene in Red Square during his running of 'Revolt in the Redlands' at Convulsion 98.

> Finally, rest assured that all of this published material about standards
> will be deliberately ignored and/or contradicted (just for the hell of it:
> "if it ain't broke, break it anyway") in any new publications written by
> Martin Laurie. Given this, I suggest you wait for the Official Version,
> which should be along any year now: surely your games can wait just a
> *little* bit longer...

Unfortunately we can't wait for this as we need it for our next gaming session. (Which hopefully won't be that long).

Nick