Gregs post

From: Svechin_at_cs.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:53:22 EDT

Danny:
>As for Greg's letter I can only say the following:
>>Greg is in favour of serious ambiguity regarding the way the Emperor works

>Cop out on Greg's part.

Maybe. However, you'll note that copping out often has its advantages. By coping out on the RE debate I could have avoided being flamed. By copping out and not bringing it up at all I guess a lot of hurt feelings on all sides could have been avoided. However, that would be copping out. Not my cuppa tea.

>>He said there are groups who believe they can place an Emperor on the throne
>>through one of their number taking the mantle AND through finding the soul
>>of the one true Emperor. Greg explicitly stated that neither is right nor
are
>>they wrong.

>Cop out on Greg's part.

I wil put this view to him along with Mike Cules questions. Any others?

Martin Laurie