Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #571

From: Nick Grant <gimilkhad_at_clara.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 00:08:46 +0100

Sorry if some ones posted this but I'm trying to catch up after 8 days without a phone line, BT what do they think they're doing? Anyhow, Uleria's Cup

> Additionally, she also has Life, which is still owned by Uleria,
>which means to my mind that she must have drunk from Uleria's cup at some
>point.

And

> Plus, I like the idea of a quest to drink from Uleria's cup.

In the known mythology of Uleria (Uleria Cult writeup, Entekosiad and Wyrms' Footprints), she does not use a cup to bestow her blessings.

Well, umm, I just wonder what sort of cup we're talking about here. I do wonder, well, to put it bluntly, how furry is this cup?