Red Emperor: Missing in Action.

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:28:08 +0100

Martin has informed us that in the 'early-early' days of the Hero Wars, the Red Emperor dies - and doesn't come back. (When exactly, one wonders? At Boldhome? After?)

I wonder if this could be tied in with what happened to Pharaoh? (This isn't the silly Pharaoh = Red Emperor idea. This is another silly idea.)

It strikes me that we already know that the Lunar Heropaths have a connection to the Pharaoh's Rebirth Heropath since Jar-Eel managed to get there to wipe out Belintar. How about if that act buggered up the Red Emperor's path back to life in some subtle 'Hero Plane ecology' sort of way? In other words, the Lunar Empire ultimately defeated itself. - --
Michael Cule