RE MIA

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 22:52:01 +0100

In message <200004271845.LAA19218_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
>1628 I believe, after being eaten by the Heron Goddess after being persuaded
>to take part in the ritual, or is it after being sacrificed to Alanthore
>during a grain ritual? Can't remember. A fitting end for Argenteus.

OK! I will therefore put forward as An Official Rumour that Jar-Eel's buggering about the Pharaoh also buggered up the Red Emperor's regeneration mechanism. (You know it makes sense...) - --
Michael Cule