Legal situation of Lunars in Prax

From: Andreas Mueller <mueller_at_faw.uni-ulm.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:00:40 +0200

Hi,

some answers to my initial poison-question rouse a new question: 1. What's the legal situation of a lunar citizen in Prax? 2. What's the legal situation of a lunar noble/part of Sor-Eels household/administrator in Prax?

From the "Heroes of Wosdom" I know, that the Orlanthi militia had no right to arrest me (though they did nethertheless ;-). Nearly the same would apply to anybody of Sor-Eels household, I think. On the other hand, tricksters are said to be outside of the law (at least in Orlanthi Law).

What would happen, if Agrestis, the trickster of Sor-Eel would be found to be a thief, killer or such? I would say, he would stand outside of Sir Davis Garhounds justice and only be subject to a lunar court. Despite this, he would have ended in Garhounds jail for several hours (if nobody of the Lunars would have been on the scene of arrest), and nothing more would have been needed.

cu,

Andreas