Re: Lunar Expansionism

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_celtic-webs.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:52:48 -0700

Another explanation that I saw in a write up of Rufelza is this.

  Rufelza watched as the God's war brewed and she saw how the disharmony brought destruction to the world. Rufelza journeyed to the underworld and learned many secrets there. When she returned to the Middle Realm, helped by the Seven Mothers she set about her task of returning the world to its previous harmony. This task will not be done until the entire world worships her and through her brings peace into the world again.

  I don't remember the source, and this is a paraphrase.

Wesley

> d) Yelm is the Emperor of the universe. Yelmgrandson Imperator has the
> Mandate of the Sky to rule all of Genertela. We, Dara Happans, are the
> chosen race whose destiny it is to subjugate & rule the whole sinful world.
> The Sun's daughter, the Red Moon, is only a Veil, an Illusion, a Mask, to
> protect the heathens from the full majesty of Yelm's glare. This time, we
> shall overcome ! Under the rosy sight of the Daughter, the mailed golden
> fist of the Father shall prevail ! Dara Happa rules !!!

Wesley Quadros
Cruise Director
Celtic Webs Internet Publishing

www.celtic-webs.com