Multiple Moonsons

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 00:15:51 +1000

G'day all,

Multiple Moonsons

Martin:

>As far as I can see, the RMM has nothing in print that flat out denies a
>singular Emperor, other than the LARP and that is not fully Gloranthan fact
>in your own mind, let alone anyone elses.

Check out my two stories "The Son of Light Awakens" and "Moonson's Number 2" for starters.

Shit, "Moonsons Number 2" even implies there has been more than one Great Sister!

: "Sod this", says Great Sister, suddenly up and leaving, entourage in her wake.
: Only She, a Great Sister of such advanced age and superior lineage, could breach
: protocol so brazenly and desert, unbidden, Her erstwhile younger brother, the
: Living God of the Lunars.

"Moonson's Number 2" was published in Questlines II; I can't remember where the first one appeared - I think it was one of the Convulsion Books. In any case, they have been freely available on my web page for some time:

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/sonoflightawakens.htm http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/moonsonsnumber2.htm

Cheers,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
Department of Science and Mathematics Education The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria 3052 Australia
           Email me : mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
     MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html
 DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html