No 2?

From: Svechin_at_cs.com
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 14:54:19 EDT

MOB on me missing stuff:
>Check out my two stories "The Son of Light Awakens" and "Moonson's Number
>2" for starters.

Yeah, you did imply it (the whole RE thing) in the stories. Sorry I missed that. I was refering more to the pieces on the way the Empire works rather than fiction, so my brain was not attached at that point.

>Shit, "Moonsons Number 2" even implies there has been more than one Great
>Sister!

Another potential debate in the making.

>"Moonson's Number 2" was published in Questlines II; I can't remember where
>the first one appeared - I think it was one of the Convulsion Books. In
>any case, they have been freely available on my web page for some time:

I have questlines II. I also liked the Moonson No2 story - as Blackadder said, "soft, strong, and thoroughly absorbent!"

BTW, I was just watching Jabberwocky the other day for the first time in years, and was struck by the hilarious Gloranthan possiblities in that movie.  I particularly enjoyed the annoying herald who wouldn't let the King speak or anyone sit down while he spewed and endless series of honourifics for his boss. Then was executed for his pains.

Do you remember you asked me yonks ago if I wanted to put the Sheng Seleris stories in QLII? Alas I'd committed them to Ingo when he wanted them for TT, which fell through in the end. If I had had them in QL II, they'd have been Gregged shortly after, as he was working (unkown to me) on Shengs deep background, which was of course, different to mine. The Kralori stuff and mysticism stuff also nobbled my SS stuff too.

It struck me as ironic that publishing and gregging can be as arbitrary as that.

Martin Laurie