Lalia

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 10:58:02 +1200

Nikk Effingham

>I understand Lalia is now a civilised human state much like
>the Safelster, or some variant thereof.

I wouldn't know. The only statement that I made about Lalia in the upcoming book simply was that King Guilmarn and the Pope recently gave Lalia as a fief to a troublesome (and embarrassing for Rokarism) military order in return for its exemplary support of the realm in a recent crisis.

The implication is that in trying to conquer that land, a task deliberately beyond their capabilities) this order will be sucked in and eventually disappear from Seshnegi politics altogether. I don't know if the order has seized a fortress or it is still preparing to invade.

Lalia is still as blank as it ever was.

The nature of this troublesome order? It's full of women.