YRWMV

From: chris ward <chrisward_at_ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:49:14 +0100

Hi All,

 It's an irony that 21st century folks tend to think of RW stuff in terms of tv situations 'cos the tv stuff is more real to them. Taking this one step further H Carteau writes:

>Mongolians should live a lot like pentian/char-un barbarians, less the magic.

So now we know exactly how to play Mongolians should we ever run them in our games ;-)
I'm not laughing at H Carteau here, well no more at least than I'm laughing at myself as I sympathise completely with this style of thinking. - I still find it funny though. "Mongolians *should* live ....." - You didn't put in the Disclaimer "IMRW".

Loren Miller writes:
>There is no need for internecine battle between the Free Sartarite
>People's Front and the People's Front >to Free Sartar.

Hear, hear. Now if we can only get those Free Sartarite People's Front B*****ds to see this we could liberate Sartar tomorrow ;-p

See ya - Chris