David 2

From: Svechin_at_cs.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 01:37:57 EDT

> One of the weaknesses of Martins model - if gives us no explanation
>at all that I can see for why some Emperors (Voracius, for example) seem to
>be so much less as rulers than others.

That is easy to explain. Voracius is a classic case. He was exploring gluttony. He was the founder of the Infinite Party. He is definately a case of tantric style excess(or Rashoranic mysticism) in a Mask.

Robustus was more material

Reclusus I believe was more of an austerity mystic.

Militaris was warlike

etc.

They are extremes in the main. They all concentrate on aspects of behaviour as if testing them or trying them.

This is something I like about the alien weird demigod model of the Emperor. His actions are recognisable in humans but he is so extreme in his tastes. Greg has said that in his current form he cavorts with Demons in hell and screws all forms of oddities in his endless orgiastic excess.

Weird guy

Martin Laurie