Why is Teelo Norri worshipped?

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 15:43:18 -0400 (EDT)

Uncle, the Teelo Norri people look like they care so much for the poor and weak. Why do we steal from them and destroy their shelter places?

The real Teelo Norri was an innocent girl kidnapped and murdered to provide the blood sacrifice to the chaos demon that calls itself the Red Goddess. The sheer horrific monstrosity of this act, this murder of innocence to feed chaos, outrages the very universe. Therefore, the Lunars hit upon a perverse and evil way to reduce the natural justice that should befall them. In the name of this pitiable girl, they perform false acts of "charity" and lies disguised as "worship". Coupled with their stinking sorcery, this deflects the rightful retribution that would otherwise plague them. However, our Godi have seen that if these lies are stopped, the retribution will return. This is why we do what must be done, however distasteful it might seem. Remember, boy, these are no longer human beings, they have sold their souls to chaos or are on the verge of doing so.