Moonsoon (Low Humor)

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_mail.bol.bg>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 22:46:15 +0200

If cheap amusement ain't your bag, start a-scrollin'.

Martin notes that the RE won't come back, as part of the Epic and Terrible events of the Hero Wars (and they're definitely world spanning - -- I can't wait to see those Giant Uz surfing icebergs down to Magasta's Whirlpool, myself. Call me a troll nutter... Mmm-mmm.).

But why doesn't the Moonson/RE come back in the Timeline? Now, there's Crucial Mythic Events at work of course, but *my* ten suggestions:

  1. Egi don't have any change, keep trying to contact him collect.
  2. Met this cute little moon spirit, will be back "in a few weeks."
  3. One of his parts needs to drop a few pounds "before I'll be seen in public again."
  4. Heavy drinking problem finally destroyed health; Empire to now be led by "Blue Moon" Putin; Sartar fanatics in Big Trouble Now.
  5. He preferred his depiction in the RMM RQ stuff. "HW can sod off," sez annoyed Moonson. "I ain't coming back!"
  6. Got depressed since uz are way cooler than loonars, ended it all.
  7. Onslaught killed him permanently in the Issaries Inc. house campaign."Now for the Pharaoh!" sez Martin Laurie.
  8. Warranty ended at seven wanes.
  9. Got bound into a fetish by Cragspider, is stuck changing her spiders' litterboxes until rescued.
  10. Got fed up waiting for HW, has new job in Games Workshop flavor- -the-month game, "Moon Nuns With Guns." Figs _at_ $7 apiece.

Apologies as appropriate. ;) And now back to the *substantial* debate...