Lunar HW timeline

From: Svechin_at_cs.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 16:19:10 EDT

Me:
> In the HW timeline so far, it is 10 years before a powerful Emperor
> establishes himself on the unified throne.

Nick:
>Meaning we have Argenteus dead 1628, successors emerging a few years down
>the timeline, and someone "winning" well enough to reunite the fractured
>Empire by 1638?

Yes. This new Emperor does very well for a few years until (1644 I think) finally smoked (literally) by Sheng and eaten. After that Sheng rules the Empire for a few years until defeated by Argrath or someone. Or maybe he just leaves? Don't know. After that Rufelza is brought down.

Martin Laurie