Re: Red Emperor

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa <yelmalio_at_za2.so-net.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 07:39:58 +0900

 Hello,

On Thu, 4 May 2000 07:21:16 -0700

>>From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>

>>What, not at all? I can't see the point of this, then: it's not
>>in the spirit of he being an Egi, it's no fun, it has no political
>>spin-offs, and is otherwise the worst of both worlds.

 If Red Emperor's Return follows Red Goddess's Return, as far as his  vessel(body) concern, imperial succession has no political spin-offs  for Goddess's Vessel Teelo Norri was RANDOMLY chosen from mob...

>>From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
>>Subject: Hero Wars Red Emperor

>>But this would be a routine succession until all the conflicting nobles,
>>mystics, heroes, etc discovered that despite all their efforts, the Red
>>Emperor wasn't 'emerging' in any one. If everyone immediately knows that it
>>isn't a routine succesion then immediately everyone loses all hope of a
>>continuing empire. The 'normal' turmoil of a 'normal' Red Emperor Death
>>doesn't sort itself out, it becomes much worse.

 IMO it is correct for Rinllidi elect their own emperor in 1630 (2 years after RE disappear).

 Tadaaki Kakegawa AKA MALION
                       e-mail:   yelmalio_at_za2.so-net.ne.jp
                       http://www.glorantha.to/~tome