Mortal Sendereven

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 21:31:33 +0200

More old stuff.

Terra Incognita:

> Outer World: Senderenven in Eastern Sramak or Luatha in Western Continent
> live as Immortal Entity and Connecte in Some Terms with High God Plane

Peter:

>I don't think the Sendereven are immortal.

I agree. But, I think they are great mystics. Since they can survive the outer ocean I think they simply refute the dangers of it. And, as great mystics, some (many?) of them are likely immortal in all practical ways even though they started out as common humans.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com