Eastern metaphysics

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 21:31:42 +0200

Yet more old stuff.

Terra Incognita:

> /Dream Realm Plane (Waking Magician's, link or similar to Elemental Plane.)
> Avanapdur reign this realm and Wraiths inhabit this World, sometimes
> intervene to Physical mandane, and sometimes sign contract inhabitants.
> Waking Magicians wanted to come back Ancient Age as Ideal Circumsance and
> intrigued some plans (Tales #17, but Greg Stafford lowered their situation)

I currently thikn the Waking Magicians were a mystic reaction to the early dream magicians. The exact nature and otherworldly placement of the dream world is currently being explored. The result is anyone's guess so far...

> /Mystical Realms: if you want to abandone mortal body and unify to the One.
> This realm needs Some Condition of Soul and / or Mind for Opening Way to
> this World as Illumination, Enlightenment, etc...and they are only available
> to Minority Members in Secret Society.

I don't think there is an actual "mystic plane". The mystic goal is Liberation, a non-realm (or perhaps neither a realm nor a non-realm).

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com