Some of Greg's words he told me - a view of the RE debate

From: Groovydood <argrath_at_agoron.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 00:46:19 -0400

This is what Greg told me when I was chatting with him about Entokosiad at the Chaosium/Issaries booth at GenCon 98. The general subject was about the male/female conflict in Glorantha, how the Entokosiad was a Green Age document (I know, God Learner, boo hiss), and how Orlanth and Rufleza may be *siblings*.

The convo turned to Pharoah, and Greg's plans for an Esrolia supplement that would detail the Holy Country during the Hero Wars and after the death of Pharoah. I mentioned that some player groups would probably try to perform something like the Lighbringer's Quest to recover all the parts of the Pharaoh from the various Lunar Hells and restore him as the rightful ruler of Esrolia. Greg told me that Pharoah was not coming back, at all, for what he had planned. Well, I asked him, what about other people's Glorantha's?

"I'm not interested in other people's Gloranthas."

On that, I reserve my opinion and take no side. Nick, Mob, et al... Take that for what you will.

Chris Bell