Re: Publishing

From: Eric Rowe <wizard_at_wizards-attic.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 20:04:31 -0700

[Excellent rant deleted]

>So if you want to complain about a lack of published work, why the fuck
>wasn't Chaosium publishing?

I don't want to ruin a perfectly good rant, but in this case it was probably because they didn't own the intellectual property and couldn't. Feel free to rant about them selling it to AH, but that's another story.

>And if Issaries wants Glorantha to be a success, it should be doing all
>it can to harness the energy and drive of the fan publishers.

Speaking as a back-office person responsible for getting glorantha fan publications to many, many people I can state easily that Issaries is doing all it can to harness the energy and drive of the fan publishers. I'll try to talk more about this at Convulsion for those of you attending there because that relates more directly to Wizard's Attic, and not to Issaries, where I don't have an official say. From a pure self-interest point of view I want more fan pulblications.

Cheers,

Eric Rowe
wizard_at_wizards-attic.com
www.wizards-attic.com