Red Emperor aside & "Gladiator"

From: Andrew bean <andrew.bean_at_rmit.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 13:52:41 +1000

G'day all,

If you want a vision for why Doskalos(sp?) was chosen as the physical vessel for the very first Red Emperor this is the film to see !! [and why no Lunar worth their salt ever wants to be posted to Sarter. Germania looks truly cold and dismal and I have to assume it was the bit filmed in England ;-)]. I look forward to watching it again for the epic scenes (the story leaks like a sieve, but my wife and I really did not notice the extremely long running time until I got out after midnight on a working day).

Cheers, Andrew