Re: Sartar Maps

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 13:37:14 EDT

Douglas Seay:

<< I'm looking for a Sartarite tribe that has lots of run-ins with Trolls for a closed-to-moderate game. Any recommendations? >>

     Unless you mean violent run-ins the only Sartarite tribe that fits the bill are the Torkani, discussed at some length on my website (http://members.aol.com/ttrotsky/). If you want opponents of trolls, then the Alda-Churi tribes of Far Point are a good bet, being close to Dagori Inkarth. Far Point was described in detail in Questlines #1.

<< I immediately thought about something near the Troll Woods (obvious, eh?)

    That's not actually part of Sartar, but it is the domain of the Kitori, a tribe with even more pro-troll connections than the Torkani.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky