Alda Chur

From: Lowell A Francis <edige_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:40:47 -0500

Mark Galeotti writes:
> The real reason for this posting, though, has nothing to do
> with Issaries, Hero Wars or even fragments of the RE's
> soul. Has anyone out there done much on the town of
> Aldachur? There are bits and pieces in KoS and other
> sources, and I've read John Hughes's excellent Far Point
> material in the Digest. Is there some other obvious source
> I'm missing? Any pointers would be most welcome.

I'm not sure if you've already seen it, but Questlines includes a large section by John Hughes and Michael Raaterova on the Orlanthi Clans of Far Point, including myths, clan discussions, a campaign outline, a timeline and a breakdown of the tribes of the Alda-Churi. There is some small discussion of Alda Chur itself. The articles compose 20+ pages of the book.

Lowell A. Francis

YOU'RE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET! Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.