Cat, not dog

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 23:36:23 +0200

Timothy Byrd:
>Even when I read Nick's post I thought that cat piss would be more
>appropriate. (For some reason, I thought that Greg was a cat person,
>not a dog person.)

This is true, ten points for you.

>(this whole debate makes me want to switch to Tunnels & Trolls)

I'll join you. I just phoned Greg last night and somehow it didn't seem to me that he'd grown devil's horns or anything. Was very helpful, as always, and settled everything before I even finished saying it. Martin's been friendly to me anyway, and I've partied/conned with Nick and MOB and they are great demigods. Did you know that Nick can breathe fire from his nose? I won't tell you what MOB can do, but it sure impressed me. I don't know why we can't all just make up and kill chaos together. Daniel

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #641