Alda Chur

From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_telia.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 19:52:12 +0200

Mark Galeotti:

>Has anyone out there done much on the town of
>Aldachur? There are bits and pieces in KoS and other
>sources, and I've read John Hughes's excellent Far Point
>material in the Digest. Is there some other obvious source
>I'm missing? Any pointers would be most welcome.

I'm not aware of anyone that has done "much" on Alda Chur (and if there is such a person, i'd like to know as well). Search the archives.

It's a walled city with a few thousand inhabitants. The mayor is a lackey of <spit> Harvar Ironfist. Lots of lunars and yelmalions. I've written a few digest-items that contains Aldachurian info (but god knows how long ago _that_ was). It was long time ago; one snippet i remember was something about Harvar the prude and a "Ulerian Witch-hunt". And something else about the Mhy Scriptorium.

I don't have the items available at the moment, so sorry that i can't be more helpful.