The RE's body

From: Donald R. Oddy <donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 22:07:02 GMT

>Alex:
>>So what are you saying his body is formed of, then?

Martin Laurie:
>I don't know, that is why I am debating this, so that that kind of thing may
>be determined.

Just an idea, which probably conflicts with a lot of other writings, but how about the RE is magically formed from the substance of the Red Moon. This could be done by the Godess herself in response to a Heroquest by some of the Egi. If the Heroquest goes to plan he appears conviently nearby so there is no difficulty testing him but if there are problems he appears somewhere remote and unexpected which gives time for all sorts of imposters to appear with plausable stories of how *they* are Moonson. Of course they can't pass all the tests but testing them takes time and political reasons can delay things further - "I'm not wasting *my* time with that no-hoper, he couldn't possibly been Moonson."